Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where's the Line to See Jesus?



Hey Friends :)

Thanks for your prayers for the Christmas Candlelight at Covenant CRC in Cutlerville, Michigan last night. What a JOY it was to share Jesus with these amazing women!


I am thanking God for an amazing event, and the women who came to faith in Christ for the first time last night! Thank you for "praying down the tracks". :)

(Picture above: Twila, a precious sister and friend in the Lord)

For today, I'd like to share this powerful song and video...."Where's the Line to See Jesus?".

It is just what my weary, "had sick kids for one too many days", "need to unpack my suitcase still", worn-out soul needed this morning. I pray it blesses you as well. :)






Don't you just love the lyrics...

Where's the line to see Jesus?
Is He here at the store?
If Christmas time is His birthday
Why don't we see Him more?

Where's the line to see Jesus?
He was born for me
Santa Claus brought me presents
But Christ gave His life for me

Amen! :)

May the Lord empower all of us to say NO to the many distractions (that seek to pull us every way but Up), so that we might experience His peace and His joy in new, fresh, powerful ways this holiday season.

Merry CHRISTmas! Have a wonderful, refreshing, life-giving week!




P.S. If you have a minute, visit the Where's the line to see Jesus? website. I think you'll be blessed to hear the story of how this song/video was created. I also loved reading how God is using these lyrics to impact lives all around the country. Isn't God awesome??

P.S.S. I'm linking up today with
Jen and friends at Soli Deo Gloria. Be sure to check out this amazing sisterhood of women! :)








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Keena said...

Music is so healing to the soul....

Amy Sullivan said...

Hey, friend,
Just prayed that your sick kids get better, and if it makes you feel any better, my suitcase usually sits on the floor for a week after vacation.

Love that pic of you. You've got such a great smile.

Unknown said...

I remember seeing this in the blog world last Christmas. I'm settling in for a moment to watch it again!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin