Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Stumbles



Hey friends!

Today I'm joining
Staci and her Saturday Stumbles again!

Saturday Stumbles is a fun way to post some of our favorite bloggy finds from the week. Since I'm continually coming across such amazing work out in bloggy world, I thought count me in on the fun!

Here are some of my Favorite Finds...

* A great way to support the relief effort in Somolia (and involve your family too!) ~
Somalia on Saturday

*
How Does She has a free set of printables to help make the first day of school a little more fun!

*
Great way to lose weight

* Making goodbyes sweeter with great ideas from my real life friend Amelia (after she heard about my friend Jill moving)


What have you stumbled upon this week? I'd love to hear from you!!

Have a wonderful, joy-filled weekend!


P.S. For more great Saturday Stumbles or to join the fun,
head over and visit Staci! :)




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin