Thursday, January 21, 2010

Magnificent Monday Bible Study begins February 8th, 2010! :)


Magnificent Monday Bible Study begins Monday, February 8, 2010! Woo Hoo!!

Hello dear Friends,

If you live in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area and are interested in joining a Bible Study, I have the perfect one for you!! Beginning Monday, February 8, 2010, our Magnificent Monday Bible Study will be "re-starting" after our extended holiday break. All are welcome! This winter we will be going through the Bible study Me, Myself, and Lies: A Thought Closet Makeover. I would love to have you join us!!

I've had the chance to go through the Bible study before (just on my own) and it is awesome!! Here's more about Me, Myself, and Lies from the book....


"Words are powerful. Especially the words women speak to themselves. All too often, what they say to themselves when they lie in bed at night or look in the mirror in the morning is not even close to the words God wants them to speak to their souls. According to author Jennifer Rothschild, what we think about often has a ripple effect on nearly every area of our lives. This Bible study teaches how to replace the lies you may have been telling yourself with the truth from God's word."

Our Magnificent Monday group meets at Sunshine Community Church at 7:00 PM. (Although we meet at Sunshine, women from all different churches in the area attend). We will begin with a large group gathering, break up into small groups, and then come back together and I'll teach for about 30-40 minutes. We end at 9:00 PM. We'll be meeting every Monday until March 22 (just a quick 7 week study ~ perfect!). In the fall, we had 80 women in attendance. What fun! :)


Oh, and did I mention we serve yummy coffee and treats?! :)

If you would like to register or have any questions about the study, please leave a comment or e-mail me at cindy.bultema@comcast.net. I'd love to have you join us!!

Many Blessings to you~




P.S. If you do not live in the Grand Rapids area, I'd love to hear more about your Bible study. Are you going through a study guide? What is your favorite part of your Bible study?? Share with us please :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy! I enjoy keeping up with you virtually, my friend of a friend... I have been doing a program called Walking with Purpose for two years now with our church. It has been transforming for many women! Feel free to check us out -- www.walkingwithpurpose.com (we are the St. Theresa chapter)
have a blessed day! Betsy Good

Michelle said...

Hey Cindy. I'm sad that I don't live in Grand Rapids. I would love to have done this study. I'm going to add it to my list of studies that I want to do. Right now my "Bible Babes" and I are working through the Living Room Series - Ruth by Kelly Minter. I'm enjoying it so far. She really digs into the word and the history of the story that you would miss if you didn't take it line by line. But the addition of a good recipe is a great attraction as well. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin