Happy New Year!!! Are you ready to start our A to Z Memory Verse Challenge 2012?! Woo Hoo!
***In case you missed the details, you can catch up here !
Basically, I'll be sharing a new verse every other week (A to Z style) through December 17th, 2012. I also have lots of fun prizes to share each week with Memory Verse Challenge participants!
Let's get started! Here is the first official verse - Joshua 24:15b
A - As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
Memorizing Ideas ~
* Purchase a spiral index card holder at your local office store, Walgreens, etc.. Write all 26 verses for 2012 in this spiral.
* For families, you may want to print off a letter A (here) on colored cardstock. Write the verse on the "A", and hang it on your refrigerator.
* Write the verse on your bathroom mirror with a dry erase marker. Say your verse aloud each day/night when you brush your teeth.
**Feel free to share your favorite tips, ideas, even pictures. I'd love to share your suggestions and/or link to you in the weeks to come!
Questions to Ponder/Discussion Ideas~
* What does this verse mean to me? to our family?? Spend time reflecting, journaling, praying, and discussing how Joshua 24:15 can help shape you and your family in the New Year.
* What are ways you can serve the Lord in 2012? In your home? School? Neighborhood? Community? World?
* Is there anything getting in the way of serving the Lord? (busy-ness, "screen time", unbelief, etc..). Pray and ask God that He would use you and your family in a special way this week to serve Him!
Thanks to the extreme generosity of Verseability, my Verse Challenge Sponsor, I am thrilled to share TONS of great GIVEAWAYS with you!
* Bloggers ~ To any blogger who shares this A to Z challenge on his/her blog, you will receive a free Verseability Versepack ($7.00 value, plus free s/h). (Bloggers, please see notes in P.S. below.)
* Memory Verse Challenge Participants ~ In addition to the blogger giveaway, I have 25 free custom A to Z Verseability Versepacks ($7.00 value, plus free s/h) to share. Woo hoo!
To Win my first week of Giveaways: Leave a comment in the comment section answering this question:
Why have you've decided to participate in this A to Z Memory Verse Challenge?
•Follow *She Sparkles*
•Subscribe to *She Sparkles*
•Add my *She Sparkles* button to your blog
•Tweet about this giveaway including a link to this post
Please be sure to leave me a comment to let me know your extra entries.
RULES: Starts today, Sunday, January 1st and ends Tuesday, January 3rd at 9 PM. Winners will be posted on my blog during the week of January 4th.
If your email address is not connected to your ID, please leave your email address with your comment or email it to me at email@example.com with the subject "Giveaway".
Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*. Grab your index cards and let's do this! Yippee!
Happy New Year!!
P.S. To help get us off to a great start, Verseability has made a custom A-Z Versepack that contains all 26 of the verses for the year. The Versepacks are business card sized and perfect for carrying in your purse or pocket and are available for a special price of $ 5.00, plus shipping. You can order them by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention *She Sparkles* to get the special rate.
(I encourage you to check out the Verseability website to see the personalized Versebooks and Versepacks available, too. Great gifts for any occasion! Note: the A-Z Versepacks are not listed on the website).
P.P.S. Bloggers ~ Thanks so much for sharing the *She Sparkles* Challenge on your blog. Please include the *She Sparkles* Scripture Memory Verse Challenge button on your post. (The button with embedding code is listed on my sidebar). Once you've written your post, please send your mailing information, as well as a link to your post, to Darlene Dykstra, the founder of Verseability at email@example.com. Darlene will be sending out your versepack to you! Thanks so much! :)
Disclosure: I was not provided with any financial compensation for this giveaway, and as always, all opinions are mine.