It's not too late to get started with the A to Z Challenge! In case you missed the details, you can catch up here !
Welcome back to the A to Z Memory Challenge! I hope you've been blessed by hiding God's Word in your heart!
I've loved hearing the stories of how this has been working for you and your family. 4 year olds saying their verse at breakfast. Kids reciting their verse on their way to school. One group of 50 women memorizing together! Keep up the great work everyone!
Are you ready for the next A to Z Memory Verse?!
Our verse # 2 -(the "B" verse) - Acts 16:31
B - Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved...
Memorizing Ideas ~
* Write the verse on a mirror with a dry erase marker. (This seemed to work well for lots of participants!)
* Instead of putting the verse on a note card, type it into your phone. (Recommendation from an A to Z friend - thanks Silly Mama!)
* For families, you may want to print off a letter B (here) on colored cardstock. Write the verse on the "B", and hang it on your refrigerator.
**Feel free to share your favorite tips, ideas, even pictures. I'd love to share your suggestions and/or link to you in the weeks to come!
Questions to Ponder/Discussion Ideas~
* What does this verse mean to me? to our family?? Spend time reflecting, journaling, praying, and discussing how Acts 16:31 can help shape you and your family in 2012.
* Read the story of how the Phillipian Jailer (& his family) placed their trust in God and immediately expressed that faith by being baptized (Acts 16:25-34). Share your experience of when you placed your faith in Jesus, and when you were baptized (if applicable).
Thanks to the generosity of many donors, I am excited to have giveaways to share with you each time a new verse is shared! For this week....
* Memory Verse Challenge Participants ~ I have 10 Starbucks e-cards to giveaway to 10 different participants! Woo hoo!
To Win my Giveaway: Please let us know you are participating in the challenge by "checking in" - i.e. leave your name, location, and who is participating from your family.
For example, I'd say....
Cindy Bultema, Michigan, we have 6 family members memorizing
(I thought it be fun to see where everyone is from. We have MANY states represented, plus Canada and the U.K.. My kids want to see if we can have all 50 states represented by the end of 2012. Will you help us get there??)
**10 random participants will receive an e-card to Starbucks. Yippee!
•Follow *She Sparkles*
•Subscribe to *She Sparkles*
•Add my *She Sparkles* button to your blog
•Tweet about this giveaway including a link to this post #atozverses
Please be sure to leave me a comment to let me know your extra entries.
RULES: Starts today, Monday, January 16th and ends Thursday, January 19th at 9 PM. Winners will be posted on my blog during the week of January 23rd.
If your email address is not connected to your ID, please leave your email address with your comment or email it to me at email@example.com with the subject "Giveaway".
* Bloggers ~ I also have 5 Starbucks e-cards to give to bloggers who shares this A to Z challenge on his/her blog and links up below. (Bloggers, please see notes in P.S. below.)
Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*. Please don't forget to "check in" in the comment section so we know you are with us! Grab your index cards and let's do this together! Yippee!
Happy Memorizing ~
P.S. Bloggers ~ Thanks so much for sharing the *She Sparkles* Challenge on your blog. Please include the *She Sparkles* Scripture Memory Verse Challenge button on your post. (The button with embedding code is listed on my sidebar). Be sure to leave your blog address so I can stop by and say hello! Thanks so much! :)
P.P.S. To help get us off to a great start, Verseability has made a custom A-Z Versepack that contains all 26 of the verses for the year. The Versepacks are business card sized and perfect for carrying in your purse or pocket and are available for a special price of $ 5.00, plus shipping. You can order them by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention *She Sparkles* to get the special rate.
(I encourage you to check out the Verseability website to see the personalized Versebooks and Versepacks available, too. Great gifts for any occasion! Note: the A-Z Versepacks are not listed on the website).
Disclosure: I was not provided with any financial compensation for this giveaway, and as always, all opinions are mine.