Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!

Today is Wonderful Wednesday! It's sunny and 82 degrees in Michigan! God has blessed me with a beautiful, healthy family...amazing friends...and more love and joy and peace that I ever imagined possible!!

I was going to write a new post today, but instead the girls and I have been enjoying the afternoon outdoors, and now my boys are home from school ~ so we're all headed off for ice cream. Yum!

What about for you...What is making your Wednesday wonderful?! :)

P.S. Jesus says in John 10:10 ~ I have come that you might have LIFE and have it more ABUNDANTLY!! May you experience life in all of its fullness!! And may you see glimpses of God's goodness and abundance all around you today. :)

P.S.S. You can leave a comment any day you happen to read this ~ it doesn't have to be Wednesday! :)

2 comments:

Jake said...

This beautiful weather we are having!

Aunt Debbie said...

Having you for a niece! You fill my heart with joy, pride and love! Your words are a true inspiration!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin