Saturday, May 23, 2009

Encouragment for the Day

Here is one of my favorite quotes! It inspires me to live powerfully and purposeful every day!

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says..."Oh no, she/he's awake!!"

Do you have a favorite quote/scripture/word of encouragement? Share it with us...please! :)

P.S. Check back on Monday if you can! Something very EXCITING is taking place tomorrow (Sunday) and hopefully I'll have a great picture to share with you!! It's something I prayed for very specifically for over a year!! Can't wait to share it with you!

2 comments:

jj said...

Okay Cindy. I've checked your blog 876 times and am still waiting to see what exciting thing happened!!!!!

Julie Richardson said...

Hey friend!

Here is a good one that I really love:
Treat your husband as if he is already everything you want him to be and he will become that.
Thanks for all your encouraging postings! Hugs, Julie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin