Ministry Information


Thanks so much for taking the time to look at the Ministry Information section of *She Sparkles* !

One of my greatest passions is sharing messages of encouragement, hope, joy, Truth, and abundant life with others!!

I am always blessed to share my life-changing testimony with others.

I am also passionate about the following topics:

* Thriving (Not just Surviving) Your Mommy Adventure (very popular MOPS talk!)
* "Fat Talk Free" Living
* No More Stinkin' Thinkin'
* Being a God Reflector (2 Cor 3:18)
* Red Hot for Jesus!
* Enjoying your Marriage
* Life Beneath the Veil
* The Power of Prayer
* Building Spiritually Strong Families
...and so much more.

I would love to share at your retreat, Women's Ministry Event, MOPS gathering, or any other Speaking or Writing opportunity that you may have available.

Please contact me at cindy.bultema@gmail.com for a list of specifc topics I have available, a sampling of my teachings, reference information, or more information. I would love to hear from you!

May the Lord continue to bless you and your ministry!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin