Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ A Good Friend & Golden Shoes

If you're sticking around home this Spring Break (like my family!), be sure to check out my A to Z ~ Spring Break "Stay-cation" ideas! I believe we can still have a *blast* during Spring Break ~ even if our travel plans only involve driving around town!


Hey Friends!

I'm knee deep in the study of "white garments" (which I am LOVING by the way!) ~ so I thought I'd experiment again with "Wordless Wednesday" .....except I'm not very good at it!

The goal is that you share a favorite photograph and go wordless. But how can I not say "something"?! I'm trying, really I am... and does 3 pictures still count?? :)

My pictures today are in honor of my dear friend April from Virginia. :) We met this past summer (photo above) at a Speaker's Conference here in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We immediately became fast friends.

Last fall, April drove to Tennessee to support me while I spoke in Knoxville. What a dear friend!


And yesterday, as I was preparing my Golden teaching for Bible study, April sent this picture to let me know she would be praying all day....

Now is that a special, fun friend or what? Gold shoes and all! :)

(April, thank you for being who you are! I'm so glad God allowed our paths to cross ~ in spite of the many miles between us! You are a gift, my friend, a true gift!)

Thanks for stopping by my (kinda, but not really) Wordless Wednesday!! Have a Wonder-filled day! :)


P.S. For more Wordless Wednesday, visit 5 Minutes for Mom. :)


7 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Good friends are such a blessing. I'm blessed to have several.

PippaD said...

What great friends you are and what great shoes too!

I am Harriet said...

That does look wonderful!

Have a great Wednesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/on-the-damn-wall/

barefootoffering said...

The blog from Cindy humbles me!
The shoes from Old Navy are my favorites!
The friendship is a gift directly from God!

I am sure all your readers would agree, you have a unique gift of making everyone who comes in contact with you (even via blog) feel like a friend, Cindy.

Thanks for writing God a "wordless" thank you note, I sign it with you!

Stacy said...

Glad everyone is feeling better, it's amazing how wonderful it feels to be healthy again!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Glad that things are getting back to normal at your house. What a blessing to have a friend like that--and with cool shoes to boot, lol!

tracy said...

i don't normally like gold.. jewelry or clothing. but the shoes.... are amazing. super cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin