Thursday, March 10, 2011

In One Word...

Red Hot Update: A huge note of thanks to Jill Bergeron for taking such amazing pictures at the Red Hot Retreat! She just posted them on her website. If you'd like to catch a glimpse of our Red Hot weekend, please take a look! (Click on the photo of the young lady with the daffodils in front of the pink car; Click on clients and go to the Red Hot for Jesus gallery). Thanks so much, Jill! :)

Hey friends! Unfortunately the flu that's been going around hit me, and I've spent the day in bed. Ugh! I feel horrible!

So today's post is quick and just for fun :) Here's more information about me than you probably care to know! Please play along ~ that includes you too, Tom Torresson! :)

In One Word....

Yourself: Free!
Your husband: Amazing
Your hair: Lice-free (Woo Hoo!)
Your Mother: Giving
Your Father: Helpful
Your Favorite Item: Bible
Your Favorite Drink: Venti-Skinny-vanilla-latte-no-foam-extra-hot :) ~ is that one word??
Your Dream Car: Clean
Your Dream Home: Full of life!
The Room You Are In: Office
Your fear: Rejection
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Center-of-God's-will
Who you hung out with last night: Family
What You’re Not: Boring
One of Your Wish List Items: Published book
Time: Almost "tea time"
The Last Thing You Did: Slept
What You Are Wearing: Pink
Your favorite weather: Spring-like
Your Favorite Book: Too-Many!
Last thing you ate: Soup from Kristy ~ yum!
Your Life: Abundant.
Your mood: Trying-to-stay-cheerful-when-I-feel-crummy
Your Best Friends: my "J's"
Your car: Minivan
Your summer: Fun!
Relationship status: Very-happily-married
What is on your TV: Nothing.
When is the last time you laughed: with-my-adorable-kids!

So there you have it!! My life in on word! :)

What about for you?? How would you describe yourself in one word?? I'd love to hear from you!!
Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*. I'm heading back to bed....ugh. :(
Blessings to you~



P.S. Be sure to stop back this weekend. I have an amazing Giveaway from Dayspring I can't wait to share with you! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In one word - blessed! Oh Cindy, so sad you're feeling under the weather. May the Great Physician visit you and give you health and strength very soon. May you have His peace as you rest. Love, Jenny C.

BARBIE said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! The flu bug hit our church staff and many are out, with that, as well as strep! I am fighting something. Pray I stay well. We have a huge conference coming up end of next week.

One word for me right now? Exhausted!

Leah Adams said...

Praying you feel better very, very soon. We are blessed by you!

Tasha said...

I'm sure you have already touched on this before but can we get our hands on your Red Hot for Jesus stuff yet or do we have to wait? I would love to do it! Thanks!

Tasha
tcantrell@choctawnation.com

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Cindy .. hope you've got over the flu by now & the rest of the family didn't get it too badly ..

Cheers and enjoy the rest of the weekend .. Hilary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin