Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Chicken Chili!! :)


West Michigan friends: Thank you to the amazing women who joined us for our Magnificent Monday Bible Study last night! What a GREAT turn-out! Woo Hoo! If you are still thinking of joining, it's not too late! We'll be meeting again on Monday, October 3rd ~ and we would love to have you join us! :) To pre-register, please visit http://bit.ly/95AqV3.

Hi Friends!

I hope you have been enjoying this beautiful Fall season!! :)

Our family had a wonderful "Fall Family Fun" weekend ~ Jake's football game, raking leaves, Fall BINGO, and my favorite fall meal, Chicken Chili! :)

I'm excited to share my quick, yummy Chicken Chili recipe. It comes from my very best friend Julie Richardson, who happens to be in Israel right now. (Hurrry home ~ we miss you, Julie!!).

Julie made this Chicken Chili at my home years ago, and it was super easy and delicious! :) I hope you think so too!!


Julie's Chicken Chili

2 large chicken breasts cooked & diced (I boil the chicken for 20-25 minutes)
1 jar salsa
1 small can chicken broth
1 small jar Great Northern beans
1 2C bag shredded cheddar cheese

Crock pot - low- 3-4 hours. Enjoy!! :)


Saturday night I made a double portion of Chicken Chili and set up our Chili Bar (this is a favorite with Jake and his football buddies!). What fun! :)

(I'm definitely not a photographer, but here's a picture from Saturday night.
The Chicken Chili is in the white crockpot dish, the first bowl you see is filled with salsa).


What's for dinner at your house tonight?? I'd love to hear your Tasty Tuesday ideas!!

And for more great recipes, head over to
Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday and Tuesday's at the Table recipe exchanges. What fun!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!



3 comments:

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Looks fun and yummy! I'd love for you to stop by What's Cooking Wednesday (http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/2010/09/whats-cooking-wednesday-92910.html) to share one of your recipes! Hope to see you there!

Turning the Clock Back said...

that looks like a great kid friendly meal!

Thanks for stopping by for What's Cooking Wednesday...come back next week and link up again!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

Lisa Grace said...

Trying this tonight for the first time and very excited :) Thanks for sharing!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin