Friday, July 2, 2010

Five Friday Finds: 4th of July Edition (You won't want to miss this video!)


Hey Friends! Happy Friday to you! Are you ready to celebrate the 4th?? Woo Hoo!!

I know I already posted my 4th of July Family Fun ideas (recap here) ~ but I couldn't resist sharing some more amazing 4th of July Finds with you!

Here is my Top 5 list of 4th of July Friday Finds (make sure to scroll through the whole list ~ # 5 is my favorite!)


1. Traci Michele @ Ordinary Inspirations was the first one to introduce me to these Star Spangled Cupcakes. Check them out! Would your kids not love these or what???


You can get more directions to make these amazing creations here!


2. If you are wondering how best to lift our country in prayer for the 4th, there are a number of 4th of July prayers here.


3. If you want to spend some time sharing some 4th of July trivia, you can print off a copy here.


4. If you live in Michigan and are wondering when your favorite parade and/or fireworks are being held, you can check out an up-to-date list here.


5. And last, but certainly not least, please check out this Youtube clip. You will love it! I don't want to ruin the surprise ~ but it does go with our 4th of July theme. Would you believe over 3 million people have watched this talented artist?! (He also happens to be Dave, the brother of my best friend Julie). Enjoy!




Hope you enjoyed my 4th of July Friday Finds! Have a safe, joy-filled 4th of July! Many blessings to you!!

P.S. For more Friday Finds, please visit Traci at Ordinary Inspirations here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog. I am in a hurry now but I would like to return and look around. I see happiness here.

Traci Michele said...

Great finds! Thanks for linking up! :-) How fun. How in the world- the video????

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love your finds! That video is so neat! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin