Saturday, August 27, 2011

What I'm Reading (Back to School edition)



Hey friends!

Today I'm joining
Staci and her Saturday Stumbles again!

Saturday Stumbles is a fun way to post some of our favorite bloggy finds from the week. Since I'm continually coming across such amazing work out in bloggy world, I thought count me in on the fun!

Here are some of my Favorite Finds...

* Moms by Heart awesome printables for Back to School!


* Love this staycation idea

* Celebrating Back to School (can you tell I have Back to School on my mind?)

* A great way to support the relief effort in Somolia (and involve your family too!) ~ Somalia on Saturday

*
How Does She has a free set of printables to help make the first day of school a little more fun!

What have you stumbled upon this week? I'd love to hear from you!!

Have a wonderful, joy-filled weekend!


P.S. For more great Saturday Stumbles or to join the fun,
head over and visit Staci! :)





1 comment:

Kristen @ Joyfullythriving said...

I'm visiting from Simply Staci and have to tell you how much I love the staycation idea. Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin