Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Impossible Possible ~ Vlog

If you're looking for family fun Thanksgiving ideas, be sure to check out my Thanksgiving Ideas from A to Z.

Do you ever long for a fresh reminder of Who God is and what He is capable of doing??

Last week, I spent the first half of my time on my sick bed stressed out and almost paralyzed with fear and discouragement.

Besides being a wife and mom, this fall is an exciting season of ministry opportunities, Bible study writing, and speaking events.

Losing my voice, being unable to breathe due to my asthma, and struggling with bronchitis was not part of MY plan! AHHHHH!

I finally surrendered to the fact that I was sick (and trying to push through wasn't helping matters) and had a good cry about it all.
I also came to the realization that me being sick was not a surprise to God, and that He was fully capable of running things without my help. :)

So rather than pout and whine, I decided to use my time under my covers reflecting on Who He really is and what He is capable of doing.

I'm such a simple girl, so I started with A and made a list to Z...thinking of His character, His heart, His power....
It went something like this...

A ~ God, You are amazing...and I thought about how Amazing and Awesome He is!

B ~ God, You are Beautiful...and I reflected on His beauty and His majesty

C ~ God, You are our Creator...and I praised Him for creating us in His very image

You get the drift! :)

It was also fun to think about the amazing ways I've watch Him answer prayers. Here is my one of my favorite answered prayer stories...

(Again, not scripted just sharing my heart and God's story....thank you for your grace....)




Isn't God so fun??

And Yes, He is a God that makes the impossible possible!!!

So even though last week I missed a week of preparation time, I'm trusting God to make up that time in His own unique way.

And although I "lost" another writing day today (my little Sarah is home sick) ~ I "gained" the opportunity to lean even harder on God and His Word, and love on my little one (which I love to do!!).

What is it you need these days, my friend??

A fresh reminder of His strength and grace??

A special measure of His presence and peace???

A token of encouragement?? His healing touch?? A miracle in the midst of your relationship challenge??

Please be reminded that our God is Who He says and that He can make the impossible possible!!!

I would love to join you in praying for you on your journey....please feel free to send your prayer requests my way. And let's watch God do what He does best ~ heal, provide, protect, redeem, restore and perform miracles in our very midst!!

Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*!! God's richest blessings to you!!




P.S. If you would like to join me in praying for my opportunities in Knoxville, TN this weekend ("praying down some tracks"), I would be so grateful! I'll be sharing Friday night, Saturday morning, and again on Sunday. Please let me know of your interest, and I'd joyfully send more details to you. Prayer is the work...of this I am sure!! :)

6 comments:

Theresa said...

I would be happy to pray for your speaking this weekend. I am writing it down :)

LisaShaw said...

Praying for and with you...

Blessings in all you are doing unto the LORD Cindy.


God is good!!

Andrea said...

Praying for you,
andrea

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Cindy, I will Pray for you this week-end! Hope this finds you feeling better; I prayed for you yesterday, as well as for myself, my DIL, and other Blogger Sisters that I knew as well for Healing! girl~ this stuff that had me in my bed all last week, is still hanging on! Stil have that catchy cough that just sends you to the floor! But I will not despire, God is still in control and I know complete "Healing" is coming. (BTW thank you for the sweet comment you left me. I just did another posts showing more of those tables, I had to miss this because I was so sick, but God got the Glory! Love and Blessings for a great Wednesday:)

Anonymous said...

Cindy, you can be sure I'll be praying for you - in Knoxville this w/e! Can't wait to see you - I'm so glad the Lord restored you back to health. Love, Jenny C.

MOMSWEB said...

This is great;your blog posts are always a blessing! I'm so happy I dropped by and yes, God DOES ANSWER!
Amen!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin