Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"G" Verse

If you are following along with our Scripture Memory "ABC" style, here is the "G" verse. :)

Give thanks to the Lord, call on His Name;
make known among the nations what He has done.
Sing to Him, sing praise to Him;
tell of all His wonderful acts. Psalm 105:1,2

(This scripture can also be found in 1 Chronicles 16:8,9 where the words are sung as part of the celebration of David's bringing the ark of the covenant to Jerusalem.)

My hope is that as we commit this verse to memory, we will stop and give thanks to God for what He has done in our lives. He is so faithful and good, isn't He??!!

And for me personally, this verse couldn't be more timely. I have the opportunity to share my testimony at a luncheon tomorrow. I am always so humbled by these invitations! To think that God could use me ~ who before Christ was shy, insecure, empty and made huge, poor, self defeating choices. I was a mess - trust me! A big mess!! To think that God would come in and rescue me, save me, fill me with His Spirit, give me a clean, pure heart AND a whole new reputation ~ only God can do that! Only God!! So I am humbled and grateful ANYTIME, ANY WHERE that I can share the miracle that God has done in my life!!

Give THANKS to the Lord, call on His Name;
make known among the nations what He has done.
Sing to Him, sing praise to Him;
tell of all His wonderful acts!!!!

What has God done in your life?? What are you thankful for today?? Please share!!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin