Saturday, March 27, 2010

Icebreaker Time! :)

Hey Bloggy Friends! Happy Weekend to you!!

I've been thinking about you all...and how much you bless me! I love reading your comments and notes when you stop by....and your feedback and encouragement means more than you know!

I'd love to get to know you better too!!
So here's a fun "icebreaker" for us to get to know each other better! :)
Please answer the following question....(are you ready?!)

What is on your Refrigerator??

I once heard that you can tell a lot about a person's personality by looking at the outside of their refrigerator (probably the inside too, but that's for another day.....).

So, I'm curious...if I stopped by your house, what would I find on the outside of your refrigerator?? Do you think it reflects you and your personality??

If you were to look at my refrigerator, you'd find....

* Family pics
* Scripture Verses
* A Prayer Guide ~ 31 Days of Praying for My Kids
* A Running training schedule (that I followed for 2 days)
* A Tic-Tac-Toe decoration left over from Valentine's Day
* Artwork from my kids
* The word, "Shalom"

I took a picture just for you! I was tempted to straighten it up, but wanted to be "authentic" with you :)


My refrigerator is kind of random and full right now ~ kind of like my life :) I'd say it represents me well :)

What about for you?? What's on the outside of your refrigerator today??
Please play along! I'd love to hear from you! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! May your days be filled with much love, laughter, joy, and God's richest blessings!!

11 comments:

Karen said...

Well, right now, there's nothing on the fridge except for a magnet and an old schedule. I usually have an assortment of magnets on our fridge but I haven't put any up since we moved here.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Karen

Sarah said...

My fridge, I use like a scrapbook. On our first famiy vacation, we put up pictures, the map of the zoo, animal magnets my boys' bought and made it a giant scrapbook page to remember our time. I will do a new one for Easter after I take the pics. Then, I just tuck them into the album. But, the giant fridge page is much more fun to make with my boys.

And I love your RED hair too. . I'll draw a winner this Thursday for the giveaway.

http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2010/03/rocking-in-red-give-away.html

Thanks for splashing me in RED,
Sara

BARBIE said...

I'm afraid I am rather boring as we have a Stainless Steel fridge and my hubby won't allow me to put anything on it. If the sides were exposed we could put things there, but it sides into the wall.

So, yea, boring huh?

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

On the side of our fridge is our family calendar (so everyone knows what is on the schedule) On the front are our Fair Fighting Rules for Families, Our kids 5 rules, picture from Christmas and the menu plan for the month.

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

A menu, a grocery list, missionary cards, photos of cousins, coupons (expired ;), vet phone numbers, a letter from a Bengali lady I pray for, and a smudge of nutella. :)

PLEASE dont' ask about the inside. :)

Leaon Mary said...

Love all your artwork Cindy! Great job kidlets!! Your SHALOM is so neat... love that word!
Our fridge needs pressure washed I think. lol It's OLDER than Methuselah and as moth and rust destroys, it would seem that old ice boxes can STAIN beyond cleansing. Ohwell; it still works! Our icebox is plastered with photos of family and friends. A sepia poster with ROSES is on the front and it reads: ARTIST: GOD.
Also a page out of an old hymnal- the song: Did you think to Pray?

Thanks for blessing me with your beautiful photo at the potting shed. You made my day!
Peace,
Lea
<*)))><

Heidi Pocketbook said...

A calendar, pictures, clip magnets hold postage stamps and address labels, a clip holding receipts, a timer, you get the idea ;-)

Jessica said...

My fridge is a hodgepodge of kids' coloring pages, magnetic notepad, spelling tests, magnets, friends Christmas card pictures and March/April calendars for the kids.

Angela said...

:( my fridge front ins't magnetic. It makes me very sad. We are able to see a little part of the side so there are cute magnets and some pictures.

Anonymous said...

You mean besides the fingerprints and chocolate smudges? ;) My Mommy-Planner calendar, a picture of our World Vision child, a school days off schedule. On the side is my grocery list, a to-do list that never gets done, and some random magnets and art stuck up by the kids. Oh, and some chocolate smudges. Did I mention those already?

Theresa said...

My fridge has some magnets from our vacation spots, photos in those clear magnetic frames, "With God All Things Are Possible" Matthew 19:26 magnet, a Mommy weekly planner pad, a seasonal notepad, and the kids' artwork all pretty neatly arranged. I never really thought about it, but I think you can learn a lot about someone by looking at their fridge. It would be fun to do the inside.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin